Friday 20 December 2013

Domestic Danger


Domestic Danger is a short film sequence that I have made. The plot is about a woman who has mental health issues which causes her to kill. I got the idea for my film sequence from the popular TV series Dexter, as in the opening titles there is also links to food and drink being referred to murder and blood. The different reference to blood and murder include the squashing of the strawberries, straining of the raspberry tea and the colour of the raspberry tea. I asked my sister to play the role of the murder victim in the shadow shot. I filmed from an iPhone so I had to find different methods of getting the camera straight. In order to make the film more interesting I used different camera angles and played with different lighting effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment